|When you can’t be there yourself... we can.
Independent Nursing Care, LLC is licensed by the New York State Department of Health to operate a licensed home care health agency to provide home care in 8 Western New York counties.
Our employees are required to meet all standards set forth by the New York State Department of Health regarding physical health and immunization standards.
Independent Nursing Care has established an educational division, which offers a NYSDOH Home Health Aid training program, in-services, and educational seminars for employees.
We hire the friendliest, kindest, most caring people- and give them a great deal of training to be sure our clients enjoy more personal, more trusted, more consistent care. We really do put the care in home care.
Our Nurses and Home Health Aides provide help to people who live independently, but need some extra care and assistance in the morning, evening, or anytime throughout the day or night. The primary goal of Independent Nursing Care is to provide patients with excellent professional services and to establish lasting relationships between the patients and the caregivers. Consistency in caregivers remains a top priority for Independent Nursing Care.
- All Employees meet NYS regulations for Home Care.
- FBI Fingerprint/Criminal Record Check is completed prior to hiring.
- All employees attend mandatory inservice programs regarding client confidentiality.
- No contract necessary. Service may be cancelled at any time.
- If you are unhappy with an employee, we will remove them from your case.
Our Services Include:
- Home care at private residences
- Flexible scheduling
- Private duty & Staff relief, at hospitals or health care facilities
- Professional assessment and monitoring by Registered Nurses
- Pre-pouring of medications & reminders about prescriptions
- Personal care and bathing
- Hairstyling and beauty services
- Meal planning (preparation and cooking), and light cleaning
- Camp & School Nurses
- 24hr. RN on-call availability
- Regular contact with primary MD
HHA Training Course Dates:
Independent Nursing Care provides services to both adult and pediatric patients. Services are available on a daily, weekly, monthly, or as needed basis. Click here to find out more about the types of services we offer.
For more information on Home Health Care Services please call 655-8776 or Toll Free 888-264-5854.